Actress Sonakshi Sinha is happy that the BJP-led coalition has come to power at the Centre and is optimistic that it will bring in good times for the nation.
Sonakshi’s father and BJP leader Shatrughan Sinha won the recent Lok Sabha elections from Patna Sahib.
“We are very happy that BJP is back in power. And the changes that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has already brought in the government, the way he has got the youth enthusiastic … It is fantastic. I think it is a sign of good days to come,” Sonakshi told PTI.
Sonakshi is happy that there are seven women Cabinet ministers in the Modi government.
However, she refused to talk about the controversy over HRD minister Smriti Irani’s educational qualification.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The actress revealed that films and politics were rarely discussed at their home.
“Though people might expect us to discuss politics and films at home, but we don’t discuss it. We have general conversation not related to our profession. Like we talk what we did throughout the day and whom we met, etc,” she said.
Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha’s daughter Sonakshi, the youngest of their three children, has always been the apple of her father’s eye.
“I am the most pampered one at home because I am the youngest and second, because I am a girl. Girls are always closer to their father than boys. He is the best father. He is away for work most of the time, he keeps shuttling between Mumbai, Delhi and Patna but he has always made an effort to make us feel that he is always around,” Sonakshi said.
Few days back, Shatrughan, who underwent a bypass surgery last year, had a routine check up at a hospital here.
“He is absolutely fine. He went for regular check up. He has to go for it every three-four months. So he just went for it and people just exaggerated,” she added.