Birthday gift ideas for the Queen of Bollywood Deepika Padukone, from Express LOL

Today, Deepika Padukone turns 29, and all the world wishes her a Happy Birthday.

| New Delhi | Updated: January 5, 2015 3:05 pm
Deepika Padukone Today, Deepika Padukone turns 29, and all the world wishes her a Happy Birthday.

At Express LOL, we think that gifts are always better than wishes. Here are a few ideas for gifts that you can actually give the girl who has the Indian movie world at her feet:

Memory erasing potion: So she can forget that Kochadaiiyaan ever happened, and erase the memories of the one CGI artist in the world who could actually make Deepika look ugly. Rajinikanth might like a dose of the potion as well, to forget both his 2014 box office turkeys.

Deepika Padukone

Nobel Prize in Chemistry: Because she has discovered, patented and perfected the formula for a 100 crore movie. This might have to be shared with Rohit Shetty.

Deepika Padukone

Freedom from tabloid rumours: 51% of the Indian gossip writer’s life is spent talking about where Ranbir and Katrina are. The other 49% is filled with speculation on Ranveer and Deepika’s impending nuptials, even though they have never talked about them. For one day, at least, she deserves her privacy.

Deepika Padukone

Making her smile universal: Since Aishwarya Rai isn’t seen much any more, the most beautiful smile in India should also become the universal symbol of the smiley. It’s got to look better than a colon symbol and a bracket, anyhow.

Deepika Padukone

Getting away from it all: Wherever a Bollywood celeb goes, there’s usually a gaggle of desi tourists who will fill precious vacation time with autograph requests.

Deepika Padukone

Continued success: Where do you go after you’ve acted with SRK and Rajinikanth in the space of a year, and sold more movie tickets than Harry Potter? We don’t know, but we’re sure Deepika will show us!

Deepika Padukone

 

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

    Live Cricket Scores & Results