Actress Bipasha Basu-starrer ‘Creature 3D’ is all set to release in June end this year.
After ‘Yaariyan’ and soon to release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, T-Series in association with BVG films is all set to release this sci-fi thriller, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
The film will also mark the debut of Imran Abbas and is slated to release on June 27.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
After ‘Haunted’, this is Vikram’s second 3D film, which features a creature created using VFX, a first of its kind in India.
“Creature will be the first time we make a sci-fi film. This film will definitely give our audience something different. And Vikram has shot it on par international standards. He has finished the shoot of the film and is now busy with post production,” Bhushan Kumar of T-series said.