Actress Bipasha Basu-starrer ‘Creature 3D’ is all set to release in June end this year.
After ‘Yaariyan’ and soon to release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’, T-Series in association with BVG films is all set to release this sci-fi thriller, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
The film will also mark the debut of Imran Abbas and is slated to release on June 27.
After ‘Haunted’, this is Vikram’s second 3D film, which features a creature created using VFX, a first of its kind in India.
“Creature will be the first time we make a sci-fi film. This film will definitely give our audience something different. And Vikram has shot it on par international standards. He has finished the shoot of the film and is now busy with post production,” Bhushan Kumar of T-series said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More