Actress Bipasha Basu says that donning a bikini for a role is okay if you are fit and confident that you would look good in it.
“Wearing a bikini is not a big deal for me. If you are fit, you are going to look good. If it’s a glamorous film, it will add to your glamour,” said Bipasha in an interview.
The actress was seen in the two-piece in “Dhoom 2” and “Players”.
“It is not a big deal for me anymore because the first time when I wore it, I was petrified. During ‘Dhoom 2’ I was getting into fitness. After that I am very critical about the (bikini) body because I am so much into fitness that I feel you have to look correct and you can’t look cheesy.
“I have worn it in ‘Players’ also in ‘Humshakals’ they wanted us to wear it… I don’t think much about it,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bipasha is right now gearing up for the release of horror drama “Creature 3D”. Directed by Vikram Bhatt, the film is coming out next month.