Actress Bipasha Basu says that donning a bikini for a role is okay if you are fit and confident that you would look good in it.
“Wearing a bikini is not a big deal for me. If you are fit, you are going to look good. If it’s a glamorous film, it will add to your glamour,” said Bipasha in an interview.
The actress was seen in the two-piece in “Dhoom 2” and “Players”.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“It is not a big deal for me anymore because the first time when I wore it, I was petrified. During ‘Dhoom 2’ I was getting into fitness. After that I am very critical about the (bikini) body because I am so much into fitness that I feel you have to look correct and you can’t look cheesy.
“I have worn it in ‘Players’ also in ‘Humshakals’ they wanted us to wear it… I don’t think much about it,” she said.
Bipasha is right now gearing up for the release of horror drama “Creature 3D”. Directed by Vikram Bhatt, the film is coming out next month.