Actress Bipasha Basu says for her wedding she would like to stick to her roots and dress up like a Bengali bride.
Although the 35-year-old actress, who is dating fellow actor Harman Bawaja, did not reveal any marriage plans, she said that she would love to have an elaborate wedding.
“I am from Bengal and when I get married I will definitely want a traditional Bengali bridal look. I want it to be very extravagant as well,” Bipasha said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actress began dating Harman in 2012 after meeting at megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s 70th birthday bash.
The model-turned-actress took to the ramp at the India Couture Week donning a very bridal rusty red, velvet Rohit Bal lehenga teamed with jewellery.
“It is great to be back on the ramp in Delhi as I started my modelling career from here. I have always got a lot of love and warmth from the people here,” she said.
Bipasha, who last seen in Sajid Khan’s ‘Humshakals’, is gearing up for the release of her upcoming thriller ‘Creature’, which will hit theatres on September 12.
She is currently filming ‘Alone’ in which she is paired opposite TV actor Karan Singh Grover.