Actress Bipasha Basu says for her wedding she would like to stick to her roots and dress up like a Bengali bride.
Although the 35-year-old actress, who is dating fellow actor Harman Bawaja, did not reveal any marriage plans, she said that she would love to have an elaborate wedding.
“I am from Bengal and when I get married I will definitely want a traditional Bengali bridal look. I want it to be very extravagant as well,” Bipasha said.
The actress began dating Harman in 2012 after meeting at megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s 70th birthday bash.
The model-turned-actress took to the ramp at the India Couture Week donning a very bridal rusty red, velvet Rohit Bal lehenga teamed with jewellery.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“It is great to be back on the ramp in Delhi as I started my modelling career from here. I have always got a lot of love and warmth from the people here,” she said.
Bipasha, who last seen in Sajid Khan’s ‘Humshakals’, is gearing up for the release of her upcoming thriller ‘Creature’, which will hit theatres on September 12.
She is currently filming ‘Alone’ in which she is paired opposite TV actor Karan Singh Grover.