Actress Bipasha Basu’s film Alone (tentative title), is being produced by Kumar Mangat Pathak, Abhishek Pathak and Pradeep Aggarwal, and directed by Bhushan Patel.
According to reports, Bipasha Basu will now be seen playing the role of twins who are conjoined at birth. The film is about how one (of the twins) becomes an evil spirit, while the other one is sweet and protective of the other. Bipasha says that Alone is a very challenging film, because it’s an emotional journey wherein the characters are layered and complex. She added that she is also studying on the subject and watching documentaries on conjoined twins.
Popular TV actor Karan Singh Grover, who makes his Bollywood debut with this film, will be seen playing Bipasha’s love interest in this film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen