Bipasha Basu may currently be the reigning horror queen in Bollywood, but we hear that the actress has now decided to tread a different path. In fact Bipasha who was last seen in the film ‘Alone’, will soon be commencing work on a twelve part miniseries on Eros Now titled ‘Client’, which will be directed by Rohan Sippy.
Confirming on the same Rohan says, “Exceed Entertainment approached me with something that they had already developed, which is ‘Client’, and the medium is very exciting and the sow itself in very interesting. Besides I am a big fan of such shows, and it’s a great chance to create content for a new medium with good storytelling and decent budgets, sans most restrictions. So I was pretty excited to take it on and do something fun.”
- Bipasha takes on Zumba to stay fit
- Kangana Ranaut and Bipasha Basu got us falling in love with gowns all over again
- Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu to make an appearance in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3?
- Everything is over exhausted in India except horror: Bipasha Basu
- I am afraid of love: Bipasha Basu
- Bipasha Basu to romance TV actor Karan Singh Grover in horror movie 'Alone'
Further talking about the show itself, Rohan adds, “‘Client’ will be a 12 part miniseries that features a bit of drama and thriller aspects, with Bipasha Basu playing the central character of a powerful go getter. Currently, we are in the process of locking down the final script for the series and we should begin shooting within a month or so.”
In fact earlier today Bipasha Basu gave her fans a hint about the launch when she tweeted, “Going to announce something super fun today! Excited!” Later she posted an image of the launch simply saying, “#Clients on @ErosNow”. Simultaneously the official twitter handle for Eros Now tweeted images from the launch adding, “Rohan Sippy announces an edgy, bold, never seen before Original Miniseries starring @bipsluvurself, only on Eros Now!”