Model-turned actress Bipasha Basu feels that the competition in filmdom is so cut throat that a feeling of insecurity creeps in.
“This industry can make you insecure because it’s do or die for you all the time,” the actress told IANS.
“If you are enjoying it, I know it’s rare, like me, you kind of sail through your 14 years peacefully. You never know that much time has passed. Also, I am one of the lucky ones who doesn’t have an agenda,” added the 35-year-old.
When it comes to her career, Bipasha, who entered filmdom with 2001 hit “Ajnabee”, has worked in various genres like action thrillers “Dhoom” and “Race”, comedy “No Entry” and off beat drama “Corporate” and “Lamhaa”.
However, off late she mostly featured in horror films like “Aatma” and “Raaz 3”. In fact, her next releases is also horror drama “Creature 3D”.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
When asked about the same, she said:” I have done all kind of films. It’s not that I have done only horror films, but yes if you compare it with other actresses’, maybe I have done a lot more horror film.
“It’s just that I want to be part of films that I enjoy genre is irrespective. I love films that entertain, allow me to perform and offer me author driven role.”
She is also shooting for director Bhushan Patel’s “Alone”, which is also a horror drama.
” ‘Alone’ is a supernatural film, but it has got so many layers to it. It’s extremely intense romantic film. It’s a multi-layered role. I am happy with the way work is happening. It’s all going really well,” said Bipasha