Bipasha Basu starrer 3D horror film ‘Creature’ has been delayed by a month.
The film, originally slated to release on August 22, will now hit the screens on September 12. ‘Creature’ will mark the debut of Pakistani actor Imran Abbas opposite Bipasha.
Director Vikram Bhatt is happy with the postponement as they will be able to avoid a clash with ‘Singham Returns’.
“It’s a mega budget film for both Bhushan and me. We had to push forward the release by two weeks because Ajay Devgan’s ‘Singham Returns’ opens on August 15th and we didn’t want to come within a week of its release,” the director said in a statement.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Producer Bhushan Kumar cited VFX work for delay.
“Vikram is working on the post production of the film since there is a lot of VFX work to be done. He has shot it on par with international standards and this will be a treat for the Indian audiences. We have chalked our promotional plans and have taken a mutual decision with our distributors to postpone the release of the film. Now the film hits screens on September 12,” Bhushan said.
Bipasha shot her career’s first hit with Vikram in 2002 film ‘Raaz’. She later returned for ‘Raaz 3’. ‘Creature’ is their third film together.