Bipasha Basu starrer 3D horror film ‘Creature’ has been delayed by a month.
The film, originally slated to release on August 22, will now hit the screens on September 12. ‘Creature’ will mark the debut of Pakistani actor Imran Abbas opposite Bipasha.
Director Vikram Bhatt is happy with the postponement as they will be able to avoid a clash with ‘Singham Returns’.
“It’s a mega budget film for both Bhushan and me. We had to push forward the release by two weeks because Ajay Devgan’s ‘Singham Returns’ opens on August 15th and we didn’t want to come within a week of its release,” the director said in a statement.
Producer Bhushan Kumar cited VFX work for delay.
“Vikram is working on the post production of the film since there is a lot of VFX work to be done. He has shot it on par with international standards and this will be a treat for the Indian audiences. We have chalked our promotional plans and have taken a mutual decision with our distributors to postpone the release of the film. Now the film hits screens on September 12,” Bhushan said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Bipasha shot her career’s first hit with Vikram in 2002 film ‘Raaz’. She later returned for ‘Raaz 3’. ‘Creature’ is their third film together.