Actress Bipasha Basu, a fitness enthusiast, is doing her bit to motivate people around her to look after their health and be fit.
The actress, in fact, has almost turned into a personal trainer for her family and close friends.
A source close to her said: “Bipasha’s hairstylist was so impressed by her love and dedication towards fitness that she took up exercise and lost a lot of weight. Now, Bipasha is encouraging her family and friends to get fit.
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
“She calls her mother every morning to remind her to go for a jog. She even coaxes her sister to visit the gym. She also motivates her friends to take up a disciplined fitness routine.”
Bipasha, who will soon be seen in “Humshakals”, feels that there are more than just physical benefits to working out.
“I coax my mother and sister, so that they can have a positive mental outlook besides staying fit. Working out results in relaxation,” said the dusky Bengali beauty, who has even released fitness DVDs.
“My philosophy in life is, ‘love yourself’. Exercise is like an investment; it not only helps you look good and stay healthy, but also improves your efficiency,” she added.