Bollywood actress Bipasha Basu today evaded a query on her relationship with actor Harman Baweja. Harman had earlier admitted he was dating the dusky beauty.
“Our starting to see each other was very organic. Barring the fitness factor, we are very similar. She is a simple, straight-forward and honest girl who is caring and loving. For both of us, family and friends mean the most in the world and we are both emotional, caring and simple,” Harman had said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
When asked about this at IIFA press conference today, Bipasha did not reply but merely smiled. Earlier at the same event, Bipasha said, “I am waiting for a proposal”.
When prodded further, she said “I am going to be alone there (at IIFA awards in US where she would be performing) so I said I am waiting for an eligible bachelor”.
Actor Anil Kapoor, who was present at the same event, interrupted saying, “there is a difference between a date and a proposal”.
According to media reports, Bipasha and Harman are likely to tie the knot this year.