Actress Bipasha Basu, who is gearing up for the release for her film “Creature 3D”, hopes the film paves the way for more such creature-based thrillers in Bollywood.
“I enjoyed working in this film. It was an exciting experience for me. I hope that this film turns path-breaking because then lot more creature based films can be made and those will be entertaining for the audiences,” Bipasha said here in an interview.
“We keep on making similar masala films, slapsticks…but I want that audiences get some newer way of getting entertained,” added the actress, who recently decided to step away from promoting her own film “Humshakals”.
“Creature 3D”, directed by Vikram Bhatt, has drawn its share of curiosity because of the scary look of the creature in it. The creature is said to be inspired from Indian mythology.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Also featuring Pakistani actor Imran Abbas, the movie will hit the theatres Sep 12.