Actress Bipasha Basu, who is gearing up for the release for her film “Creature 3D”, hopes the film paves the way for more such creature-based thrillers in Bollywood.
“I enjoyed working in this film. It was an exciting experience for me. I hope that this film turns path-breaking because then lot more creature based films can be made and those will be entertaining for the audiences,” Bipasha said here in an interview.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“We keep on making similar masala films, slapsticks…but I want that audiences get some newer way of getting entertained,” added the actress, who recently decided to step away from promoting her own film “Humshakals”.
“Creature 3D”, directed by Vikram Bhatt, has drawn its share of curiosity because of the scary look of the creature in it. The creature is said to be inspired from Indian mythology.
Also featuring Pakistani actor Imran Abbas, the movie will hit the theatres Sep 12.