Bipasha Basu is glad that a positive wave of change has set in Bollywood, thereby opening up more opportunities for actresses in the industry.
“There is definitely a good change. Being a woman, I feel happy that actresses are getting better opportunities and more important roles in films,” Bipasha, who last featured in “Alone” with rumoured beau Karan Singh Grover, said here.
- Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu to host India’s Next Superstars?
- Photos: Bipasha Basu is having some serious blast from the past
- Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu to make an appearance in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3?
- Bipasha Basu feels remuneration disparity will remain in Bollywood
- Movies like Lamhaa should be watched: Bipasha
- Femme fatale
The 36-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with “Ajnabee” in 2001, said: “I’ve been working in this industry more than a decade. I think from then to now, the kind of openings that actresses are getting, is amazing. Having witnessed this change, I can say that things are getting better.
“Women are doing fantastic in every sphere of life.”