Bollywood actresses Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta have reportedly bonded well while shooting for their upcoming comedy-drama film ‘Humshakals’.
Esha Gupta, who has shared screen space with Bipasha Basu in ‘Raaz 3’, can’t stop appreciating many of Bipasha’s characteristics.
“For starters, Bipasha is a very happy and positive person and so am I. None of us are the kind who would sit down and start gossiping,” says Esha who has been enjoying a steady journey in Bollywood.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
She also said, “We clicked immediately during Raaz 3 itself and then spent a lot of time together in Mauritius during the shooting of Humshakals. In fact we were together for quite some time and my breakfast used to be with her only. Also, none of us likes to miss daily work out and hence used to do it together.”
This special friendship continued right from Mauritius to Mumbai and the gorgeous women have continued to keep in touch.
“I love her as a star and as an actor. I can comfortably say that if I call her now and ask her to party, she would agree unless she has a pressing schedule,” says Esha.
It was a unique case when it came to bonding between Esha and Tamannaah, what with their mothers finding quite a few common topics to chat about.
“Our mothers used to be together and go out for these long walks. Bipasha, Tamannaah and I were pretty much at ease and with the three of us very well knowing what we were supposed to do in the film, even professionally it was all cool between us,” she smiles.