Bollywood actresses Bipasha Basu and Esha Gupta have reportedly bonded well while shooting for their upcoming comedy-drama film ‘Humshakals’.
Esha Gupta, who has shared screen space with Bipasha Basu in ‘Raaz 3’, can’t stop appreciating many of Bipasha’s characteristics.
“For starters, Bipasha is a very happy and positive person and so am I. None of us are the kind who would sit down and start gossiping,” says Esha who has been enjoying a steady journey in Bollywood.
She also said, “We clicked immediately during Raaz 3 itself and then spent a lot of time together in Mauritius during the shooting of Humshakals. In fact we were together for quite some time and my breakfast used to be with her only. Also, none of us likes to miss daily work out and hence used to do it together.”
This special friendship continued right from Mauritius to Mumbai and the gorgeous women have continued to keep in touch.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I love her as a star and as an actor. I can comfortably say that if I call her now and ask her to party, she would agree unless she has a pressing schedule,” says Esha.
It was a unique case when it came to bonding between Esha and Tamannaah, what with their mothers finding quite a few common topics to chat about.
“Our mothers used to be together and go out for these long walks. Bipasha, Tamannaah and I were pretty much at ease and with the three of us very well knowing what we were supposed to do in the film, even professionally it was all cool between us,” she smiles.