Bindiya Goswami (Dutta), known for doing wholesome family dramas such as ‘Golmaal’ and ‘Khatta Meetha’, wants her daughter to follow in her footsteps as an actress.
Bindiya, who is married to filmmaker J.P. Dutta, is ready to launch their daughter Nidhi under their banner J.P. Gene.
According to sources, Bindiya Goswami said that even today, she can sit with her daughters and watch any of her films, and she wishes the same for Nidhi as well.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Bindiya, who has been missing from the silver screen after tying the knot with Dutta in 1984, was active behind the camera and kept herself busy with her family as well as her husband’s projects as a costume designer.
Currently, she is so excited about Nidhi’s first film that she is overseeing pre-production work as well as the shooting of the yet-to-be-titled film.
In the last three decades, Bollywood content has undergone a sea change and actors and filmmakers have become bolder on the screen, but Bindiya hopes her daughter focuses on scripts that allow her to show her craft.