Athiya Shetty has shot down rumours that she is part of choreographer Bosco Martis’s directorial debut Circus alongside Sooraj Pancholi, saying she has not signed anything like that. It was also reported that Athiya will be seen sharing screen space with her actor-father Suniel Shetty in the same project. “It is not true. I have not signed anything like that. That has just never happened. In fact it has not been approached to me,” the actor said.
WATCH VIDEO: Bigg Boss 10 Premiere Review
Though, Athiya is looking forward to her upcoming film Mubarakan alongside Arjun Kapoor, the actor said she cannot wait to be on set to start shooting. “I’m very excited for Mubarakan. I cant wait to start shooting. I can’t wait to be on set. It’s a really funny, crazy and mad wedding that everybody is invited to. While hearing the script I genuinely wanted to be a part of it because I wanted to see it as an audience,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Athiya believes that her passion for being in films came from her father, who has been extremely diligent and professional in his 25-year-old career. “My father is very hardworking and since I was a child, the one thing that I have noticed about him is his dedication. I have adopted that from him. He is always on time. He always maintains his professionalism,” she said. “My dad has always been somebody, who is known to have heart of gold. He is too humble and kind. So, that kindness gets me into trouble sometimes because everybody expects me to be as nice as him. And I always tell him that why are you so nice? because now everybody expects me to be nice,” she added.
Athiya also revealed that she is a huge Bigg Boss fan and never misses out on a single episode. When asked if she would like to enter the house, Athiya said, “I would like to visit the house for sure but I don’t think so I’d be able to live there.”