Actress-Model Payal Rohatgi took to Twitter to announce her engagement to long time beau and wrestler Sangram Sanjeet.
Payal tweeted, “Today on this auspicious day of #Mahashivratri I Am #engaged to my jaan @Sangram_Sanjeet . Thank you Lord Shiva for your blessings always.”
The engagement ceremony took place early on Thursday (February 27).
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The couple met on the sets of reality show Survivor India in 2011, and since then have been in a committed relationship.
In 2008, Payal Rohatgi, who participated in the second season of controversial celebrity game show Bigg Boss, was romantically linked with fellow inmate, Rahul Mahajan. However, the couple broke up later, with Payal citing abuse and physical assault as the main reasons of their split. There were also reports of Payal dating South African cricketer, Herschelle Gibbs in 2010.
Sangram’s latest television stint was in ‘Bigg Boss 7’.