Reality show star and actor Ajaz Khan has caught Sanjay Gupta’s attention. The filmmaker has offered the former a role in his new gangster film ‘Mumbai Saga’, which already has John Abraham and Vivek Oberoi in the cast.
The two met Tuesday morning at Gupta’s residence and hit it off right away.
Ajaz is grateful and joyous.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“So many top directors have promised me fantastic roles. Forget fantastic roles, they’ve never returned my calls after the initial promise. Sanjay Gupta called me home for 20 minutes and spoke to me like a buddy for two hours, offered me respect, love, food, juice and, above all, a role,” he said.
He feels rejuvenated.
“I feel my faith has been restored in this industry. I’ve been betrayed and stabbed in the back too many times. Here, finally is a director who has the guts to cast a Khan who is not a superstar,” Ajaz added.