While Karan Mehra is busy with the much-anticipated reality show Bigg Boss 10, there are rumours about his personal life that are grabbing headlines every now and then. One of those speculations is that he has a son. Apparently, it has been reported that the actor and his wife Nisha Rawal have a one-year-old son. And the question again cropped up after Karan recently entered the Bigg Boss house. But finally, the actor’s wife Nisha has put an end to all the speculation, stating that they do not have a son. “Over the past year, there have been a lot of rumours about my alleged pregnancy, and that Karan and I are having a son. Now, I think it’s time to put them to rest. Karan and I currently do not have any children, and we will share our happiness with the world whenever we do,” says Nisha.
Karan married his long-term girlfriend Nisha Rawal in 2012. After the wedding, the couple was seen sharing the screen space for the first time on the reality dance show, Nach Baliye. Before going in the Bigg Boss house, Karan said it would be a testing period for him as this is the first time in five years that he is going to stay away from his wife. Well, his performance at the premiere episode did say a lot more than we could decode. In fact, he went on to say it feels like those soldiers who are away from their families.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
In the premiere episode, Karan also revealed that it was his wife who wanted him to participate in Bigg Boss 10. After playing the role of Naitik for seven long years, Karan Mehra decided to bid adieu to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Now it will be interesting to see if he has any similarities with his on-screen character.