While Karan Mehra is busy with the much-anticipated reality show Bigg Boss 10, there are rumours about his personal life that are grabbing headlines every now and then. One of those speculations is that he has a son. Apparently, it has been reported that the actor and his wife Nisha Rawal have a one-year-old son. And the question again cropped up after Karan recently entered the Bigg Boss house. But finally, the actor’s wife Nisha has put an end to all the speculation, stating that they do not have a son. “Over the past year, there have been a lot of rumours about my alleged pregnancy, and that Karan and I are having a son. Now, I think it’s time to put them to rest. Karan and I currently do not have any children, and we will share our happiness with the world whenever we do,” says Nisha.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Karan married his long-term girlfriend Nisha Rawal in 2012. After the wedding, the couple was seen sharing the screen space for the first time on the reality dance show, Nach Baliye. Before going in the Bigg Boss house, Karan said it would be a testing period for him as this is the first time in five years that he is going to stay away from his wife. Well, his performance at the premiere episode did say a lot more than we could decode. In fact, he went on to say it feels like those soldiers who are away from their families.
In the premiere episode, Karan also revealed that it was his wife who wanted him to participate in Bigg Boss 10. After playing the role of Naitik for seven long years, Karan Mehra decided to bid adieu to Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. Now it will be interesting to see if he has any similarities with his on-screen character.