Gaurav Chopra, who has entered the 10th season of reality show Bigg Boss, says he doesn’t have any strong impressions about the Bigg Boss house as he didn’t followed the previous seasons. “When you don’t watch something you don’t have any strong impressions about that. So, I didn’t have any strong impressions about the Bigg Boss house. This is the seventh or the eight time they called me, sometimes the negotiations didn’t work out, and sometimes I said no,” Gaurav said.
The reality show, an Indian version of international series Celebrity Big Brother, features celebrities locked inside a house for three months under constant camera surveillance, without any gadgets or luxury. This year on one hand we will see common man, and on the other hand, the heady ‘celebrity’ brigade living under the same roof. Most of the contestants who had entered the house before have said that they wouldn’t enter the house ever again, but Gaurav says its the experience that matters the most.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Watch the review of Bigg Boss season 10 premiere episode:
“I guess it’s the experience that matters the most. If you have a great time then you wouldn’t say that. You need to have some mental gymming session. I have mixed emotions getting into the Bigg Boss house I don’t know what’s going to happen and I am going with the flow,” he said. Talking about Salman, Gaurav said: “In my limited interactions with him I have noticed he is a very nice guy. He is a wonderful human being.” Other contestants include VJ Bani, Karan Mehra, Rohan Mehra, Lopamudra Raut, Rahul Dev and Monalisa.