Bollywood filmmaker Karan Johar brought in his 42nd birthday in style and panache at his Mumbai residence on May 24.
The producer-director-actor hosted a birthday basg ob the eve of his birthday (May 25) which was attended by the who’s who of the film fraternity.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
1. Bollywood actress Vidya Balan, put end to rumours that there was any trouble in her marriage. She came hand-in-hand with her husband Siddharth Roy Kapur.
Vidya, recently said in an interview that she i was very happy in her marriage and that she need not clarify anything about the same.
And indeed.. Picture speaks a thousand words. Vidya Balan was at her jovial self at the party revelling with her husband.
The actress also came under the scanner for wearing ‘loose’ clothes, giving up films and other international presence, sparking rumours that she may be pregnant. However, Vidya opted for a long kurta with front slit teamed with black pyjamas showing that she is in fact not pregnant.
2. While Vidya dispelled rumours regarding her marriage and pregnancy, Bollywood actor Kunal Kapoor reinforced the fact that he is indeed dating megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s niece Naina.
Naina and Kunal were captured by the photogs while making their way into the party.
3. Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri, who are one of the closest friends of the filmmaker gave the party a miss. There were reports of a ‘rift’ between the actor and his ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ director. The speculations further deepened when Shah Rukh Khan failed to appear on karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ .
The recently concluded season was commenced by Shah Rukh’s friend-turned-foe Salman Khan. Salman’s growing closeness with Karan Johar is believed to be one of the reasons between the said ‘rift’.
4. Though Shah Rukh may not have attended Karan’s birthday bash, his ‘new’ friend Aamir Khan came with his wife Kiran Rao.
The actor-producer couple, who also made their debut on ‘Koffee With Karan’ did not fail to greet the actor. While on the show, Aamir had said that he initially did not like Karan much, however only after he got to know him did he like him.
6. Karan Johar, who is known to promote newcomers had also invited necommers like Kiara Advani, who will be seen in Akshay Kumar’s production ‘Fugly’ with Vijender Singh and Sonam Kapoor’s cousin Mohit Marwah.
Another interesting spotting was television actor Siddharth Shukla, who came under the ‘Kjo’ scanner at celebrity dance show ‘Jhalka Dikhhla Jaa’ and has reportedly signed a film with Karan Johar.
7. We also noticed that Karan’s party was attended by Nargis Fakhri, while her rumoured beau Uday Chopra gave it a miss.
Uday Chopra, who doesn’t shy away from declaring his ‘love’ for the ‘Main Tera Hero’ actress also tweeted, apologising for not making it to the bash!
Happy birthday @karanjohar hope you had a blast last night…sorry wasn’t there…but I did have a few drinks on your name ��
— Uday Chopra (@udaychopra) May 25, 2014
Much like Karan Johar’s chat show, his parties also leave a lot of room for imagination.