Young actors Aahana Kumra and Pavail Gulati, who played Amitabh Bachchan’s children from his two marriages in the serial “Yudh”, have a real life sibling bonding between them.
In fact, Aahana says she is as close to Pavail as she is to her own brother.
“When Pavail came to Mumbai from Delhi, I was his first friend. He and I studied together and we depend on one another for advice and support,” she said, adding that even his family is like her own.
“When I go to Delhi I stay in his place,” she said.
Aahana even ties a rakhi to Pavail like she does to her own brother.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“From the time he came to Mumbai, we’ve been like family. I am the only family he has in Mumbai. He looks after me and I look after him,” she said.
The two actors have often worked together on stage, and have now worked on the small screen too.
“Since we spend so much time together we end up fighting like all normal siblings. I wasn’t surprised when I ended up playing Pavail’s stepsister in ‘Yudh’. I just wish we had more scenes together,” she said.
“Yudh”, which marked Amitabh’s foray into fiction on TV, has brought Aahana and Pavail even closer together.
“I think we make a great team. I hope we get more opportunities to work together,” Aahana said.