Young actors Aahana Kumra and Pavail Gulati, who played Amitabh Bachchan’s children from his two marriages in the serial “Yudh”, have a real life sibling bonding between them.
In fact, Aahana says she is as close to Pavail as she is to her own brother.
“When Pavail came to Mumbai from Delhi, I was his first friend. He and I studied together and we depend on one another for advice and support,” she said, adding that even his family is like her own.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
“When I go to Delhi I stay in his place,” she said.
Aahana even ties a rakhi to Pavail like she does to her own brother.
“From the time he came to Mumbai, we’ve been like family. I am the only family he has in Mumbai. He looks after me and I look after him,” she said.
The two actors have often worked together on stage, and have now worked on the small screen too.
“Since we spend so much time together we end up fighting like all normal siblings. I wasn’t surprised when I ended up playing Pavail’s stepsister in ‘Yudh’. I just wish we had more scenes together,” she said.
“Yudh”, which marked Amitabh’s foray into fiction on TV, has brought Aahana and Pavail even closer together.
“I think we make a great team. I hope we get more opportunities to work together,” Aahana said.