Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and desi rapper Honey Singh’s spooky rap ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ for the former’s forthcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has crossed over one million views on Youtube within just two days of its release. The song has 1,108,400 views with 6,835 likes.
The first of its kind rap song ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ has become very popular among the youngsters and has already hit the top of the charts. The 71-year-old actor, Amitabh Bachchan is seen doing hip-hop style with Yo Yo Honey Singh and co-star Parth Bhalerao with full on style and sturdy looks. While, Honey Singh is seen with dracula drapes rapping in the party with Bhoothnath and kids.
The song is set in the backdrop of a masquerade party, with spooky elements like a dungeon and cobwebs around.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The surprise element comes at the end of the song when Big B and Honey Singh turn into skeletons and shake a leg together.
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ is an upcoming horror comedy-drama film directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced jointly by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Ravi Chopra and co-produced by Ajay kapoor.
The film is a sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla. ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ features Amitabh Bachchan in a leading role followed by Boman Irani and Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo. The film is set to release on April 11.