Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and desi rapper Honey Singh’s spooky rap ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ for the former’s forthcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has crossed over one million views on Youtube within just two days of its release. The song has 1,108,400 views with 6,835 likes.
The first of its kind rap song ‘Party with the Bhoothnath’ has become very popular among the youngsters and has already hit the top of the charts. The 71-year-old actor, Amitabh Bachchan is seen doing hip-hop style with Yo Yo Honey Singh and co-star Parth Bhalerao with full on style and sturdy looks. While, Honey Singh is seen with dracula drapes rapping in the party with Bhoothnath and kids.
The song is set in the backdrop of a masquerade party, with spooky elements like a dungeon and cobwebs around.
The surprise element comes at the end of the song when Big B and Honey Singh turn into skeletons and shake a leg together.
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ is an upcoming horror comedy-drama film directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced jointly by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Ravi Chopra and co-produced by Ajay kapoor.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The film is a sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla. ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ features Amitabh Bachchan in a leading role followed by Boman Irani and Shah Rukh Khan in a cameo. The film is set to release on April 11.