Saif Ali Khan, whose last few films may not have exactly set the Box-Office windows on fire, seems to be extremely careful with the kind of films that he signs of late. One such film which he has agreed to be a part of is Vipul Shah’s next (untitled), which is a Bollywood adaptation of the Hollywood romantic thriller hit ‘Before I Go To Sleep’, whose rights Vipul has purchased. The said film will be presented by Bhushan Kumar.
- Kaalakaandi could be just what the doctor ordered for Saif Ali Khan
- Saif Ali Khan on daughter Sara Ali Khan: I thought she'll do a normal job but she always wanted to be an actor
- Kaalakaandi director reveals that Fawad Khan was initially approached for Saif Ali Khan's role
- Saif Ali Khan discovers his inner chef with his upcoming film
- Chef trailer: Saif Ali Khan is struggling between work and love for his son. Watch video
- First look poster of Saif Ali Khan starrer Chef is out
Speaking about the film, Vipul said that Saif Ali Khan, besides being a great actor, is also versatile with the lover boy quality. While the shooting of the film will start in September, it will be released mid of next year.
Watch this space for developments.