Saif Ali Khan, whose last few films may not have exactly set the Box-Office windows on fire, seems to be extremely careful with the kind of films that he signs of late. One such film which he has agreed to be a part of is Vipul Shah’s next (untitled), which is a Bollywood adaptation of the Hollywood romantic thriller hit ‘Before I Go To Sleep’, whose rights Vipul has purchased. The said film will be presented by Bhushan Kumar.
- Chef: Saif Ali Khan is cooking with caution in the first still, film to release on October 6. See photo
- Saif Ali Khan's Chef to release on July 14, 2017
- Sequel to 'Humraaz' possible: Abbas-Mustan
- Saif Ali Khan teams up with Nikhil Advani and T-Series
- Saif Ali Khan walks out of Abbas-Mustan's next
- Kumar Taurani purchases rights of three hit South films
Speaking about the film, Vipul said that Saif Ali Khan, besides being a great actor, is also versatile with the lover boy quality. While the shooting of the film will start in September, it will be released mid of next year.
Watch this space for developments.