Megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will be releasing in India and Pakistan simultaneously.
The horror comedy film has been directed by Nitesh Tiwari and is a sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’. It will see Big B reprising the role of the friendly ghost.
Confirming the news, the 71-year-old actor said, “Yes, ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will release in India and Pakistan on the same day (April 11).”
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
A production member said, “Mr Bachchan has a huge demand in Pakistan. Hence because of the popularity we have decided to release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ in India and Pakistan together.”
The film also stars child actor Parth Bhalerao, who plays Bhoothnath’s accomplice in fighting against the ills of the society. Actor Boman Irani is playing the main antagonist in the film.
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has been produced by T-Series and BR Films.