Megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will be releasing in India and Pakistan simultaneously.
The horror comedy film has been directed by Nitesh Tiwari and is a sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’. It will see Big B reprising the role of the friendly ghost.
Confirming the news, the 71-year-old actor said, “Yes, ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ will release in India and Pakistan on the same day (April 11).”
A production member said, “Mr Bachchan has a huge demand in Pakistan. Hence because of the popularity we have decided to release ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ in India and Pakistan together.”
The film also stars child actor Parth Bhalerao, who plays Bhoothnath’s accomplice in fighting against the ills of the society. Actor Boman Irani is playing the main antagonist in the film.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has been produced by T-Series and BR Films.