Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has passed the weekend test with flying colours having collected more than Rs 25 crore in four days of its release.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh gave the oficial figures. “Bhoothnath Returns collected Rs. 4.07 cr on Friday, Rs. 5.85 cr on Saturday, Rs. 8.10 cr on Sunday, Rs. 4.40 cr on Monday and Rs. 3.02 on Tuesday bringing the total to Total: Rs 25.44 cr nett. India biz. Rock-steady.”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Big B’s ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ kept pace with the young gungs of Bollywood – Varun Dhawan and Sunny Leone – whose film’s ‘Main Tera Hero’ and ‘Ragini MMS 2’ also collected in same tunes over the first week.
Bhoothnath Returns is the sequel of 2008 comedy film ‘Bhoothnath’ which follows the story of a ghost (Amiatbh Bahchcan) standing up for Lok Sabha elections against a local MLA (Boman Irani).
The film also stars Parth Bhalerao and Usha Jhadav in lead roles.