Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s horror-comedy film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has got off to a decent start at the box office and managed to collect Rs 18.02 in three days of its release.
Even though the film made a slow start with a business of Rs 4.07 crore on the opening day, the film picked up over the weekend.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the business of ‘Bhoothnath Returns’. “ #BhoothnathReturns Fri 4.07 cr, Sat 5.85 cr, Sun 8.10 cr. Total: ₹ 18.02 cr nett. India biz… Excellent growth over the weekend,” he said.
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ received mixed reviews. The Indian Express reviewer Shubhra Gupta said, “it was neither funny nor serious enough: neither fully ghostly nor ghastly, but somewhere in between.”
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ is directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced jointly by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Ravi Chopra and co-produced by Ajay kapoor. It is the sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’ that also featured Amitabh Bachchan.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, the film also has Parth Bhalerao and Boman Irani.