Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s horror-comedy film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ has got off to a decent start at the box office and managed to collect Rs 18.02 in three days of its release.
Even though the film made a slow start with a business of Rs 4.07 crore on the opening day, the film picked up over the weekend.
Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted the business of ‘Bhoothnath Returns’. “ #BhoothnathReturns Fri 4.07 cr, Sat 5.85 cr, Sun 8.10 cr. Total: ₹ 18.02 cr nett. India biz… Excellent growth over the weekend,” he said.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ received mixed reviews. The Indian Express reviewer Shubhra Gupta said, “it was neither funny nor serious enough: neither fully ghostly nor ghastly, but somewhere in between.”
‘Bhoothnath Returns’ is directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced jointly by Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Ravi Chopra and co-produced by Ajay kapoor. It is the sequel to 2008 film ‘Bhoothnath’ that also featured Amitabh Bachchan.
Apart from Amitabh Bachchan, the film also has Parth Bhalerao and Boman Irani.