Filmmaker Rakesh Chaturvedi, who is busy promoting his film “BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom” says he was inspired from his own life when he was rejected for marriage multiple times due to not having his own house.
“‘BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom’s story came to my mind when I faced obstacles just as people face in day to day life for not owning a home in big cities. Owning a house in any big city like Lucknow, Delhi or Mumbai is a dream of any common man. Also every person has to struggle a lot to have a house,” he said at a media interaction.
The requirement for a house in everyone’s life and how this leads to turmoil in the lives is the subject that Chaturvedi is trying to depict in a happy, message-filled way through his film.
“I have gone through the same turmoil when I was rejected seven, eight times for marriage due to not having my own house. Gradually that develops in my mind to make a script on this subject in a lighter way,” he added.
The film features Ujjwal Rana, and Inshika Bedi in the lead roles.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The trailer of “BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom” will be released on January 5 and it is set to hit theatres on February 5.