Filmmaker Rakesh Chaturvedi, who is busy promoting his film “BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom” says he was inspired from his own life when he was rejected for marriage multiple times due to not having his own house.
“‘BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom’s story came to my mind when I faced obstacles just as people face in day to day life for not owning a home in big cities. Owning a house in any big city like Lucknow, Delhi or Mumbai is a dream of any common man. Also every person has to struggle a lot to have a house,” he said at a media interaction.
The requirement for a house in everyone’s life and how this leads to turmoil in the lives is the subject that Chaturvedi is trying to depict in a happy, message-filled way through his film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I have gone through the same turmoil when I was rejected seven, eight times for marriage due to not having my own house. Gradually that develops in my mind to make a script on this subject in a lighter way,” he added.
The film features Ujjwal Rana, and Inshika Bedi in the lead roles.
The trailer of “BHK Bhalla@Halla.Kom” will be released on January 5 and it is set to hit theatres on February 5.