Bollywood actor couple Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone sizzled the big screen with their crackling chemistry in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Goliyon Ki Rasleela – Ram-Leela’.
And now, Ranveer and Deepika are all set to don the historical garb of Maratha general Bajirao and his beautiful wife Mastani. The film will be directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
While earlier there were speculations that actresses Katrina Kaif or Priyanka Chopra would bag the role of Mastani, source close to Sanjay Leela Bhansali say that Deepika Padukone has given dates to her ‘Ram-Leela’ director. Actors Shah Rukh Khan and Ajay Devgn were the strongest contenders for the role of Bajirao.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
There were also speculations that Ranveer and Deepika were to star in Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ after Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor walked out of the film. But Karan Johar refuted the rumours saying that he has not signed either of the actors for the adaptation of ‘Immortals of Meluha’.
Currently, Sanjay Leela Bhansali is shooting for Mary Kom with Priyanka Chopra and is producing ‘Gabbar’ starring Akshay Kumar, Shruti Haasan and Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Ranveer Singh, who was last seen in ‘Gunday’, is busy Shaad Ali’s ‘Kill Dill’. Deepika Padukone is busy shooting for Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’ which also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and Vivaan Shah.