There was buzz that superstar Salman Khan has been advised bed rest due to backache, which sent his fans and well-wishers into a tizzy. But his sister Arpita Khan Sharma says Salman Khan is fit as a fiddle.
Arpita, who is married to businessman Aayush Sharma, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share Salman Khan’s health update.
“Salman Bhai is Fine, there’s nothing to be Alarmed about. Thank you for your love & concern as always,” Arpita Khan tweeted.
Salman Bhai is Fine,there’s nothing to be Alarmed about. Thank you for your love & concern as always.
— Arpita Khan Sharma (@khanarpita) July 7, 2015
The 49-year-old is caught up in the promotional activity of his much-awaited film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, which will hit the screens on July 17. The Kabir Khan directorial, which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will unfold the story of a man’s emotional yet thrilling journey from India to Pakistan.
- Tiger Zinda Hai: Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif are up for some 'drama' in Greece. See photos
- Salman Khan to launch brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with a love story, gives him some advice
- Bigg Boss 11 Episode 6: Salman Khan evicts Priyank Sharma for pushing Akash Dadlani
- Salman Khan remembers the time when he carried sister Arpita on shoulder for Michael Jackson concert
- Watch: Salman Khan's breakfast date with nephew Ahil is too cute to be missed
- Salman Khan poses with sister Arpita's newborn baby Ahil
Another insider confirmed the news to IANS, saying: “It was nothing major. He is on a promotion spree for his film and has been shooting for the same back to back. So, the hectic schedule took a toll on his body. He was advised a two-hour break.”
Salman is on his toes as he is visiting several TV shows’ sets like singing reality TV show “Indian Idol Junior” and “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.