There was buzz that superstar Salman Khan has been advised bed rest due to backache, which sent his fans and well-wishers into a tizzy. But his sister Arpita Khan Sharma says Salman Khan is fit as a fiddle.
Arpita, who is married to businessman Aayush Sharma, took to micro-blogging site Twitter to share Salman Khan’s health update.
“Salman Bhai is Fine, there’s nothing to be Alarmed about. Thank you for your love & concern as always,” Arpita Khan tweeted.
Salman Bhai is Fine,there’s nothing to be Alarmed about. Thank you for your love & concern as always.
— Arpita Khan Sharma (@khanarpita) July 7, 2015
The 49-year-old is caught up in the promotional activity of his much-awaited film “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, which will hit the screens on July 17. The Kabir Khan directorial, which also stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will unfold the story of a man’s emotional yet thrilling journey from India to Pakistan.
- Loveratri first look: Salman Khan treats fans to Aayush Sharma-Warina Hussain’s love-soaked avatar
- Salman Khan’s latest protege Warina Hussain is prepping for Bollywood debut. Watch video
- Salman Khan is all set to launch brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with Loveratri
- Salman Khan and family celebrate Salma Khan’s birthday. See photos
- Salman Khan sings ‘Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye’ for his parents on their wedding anniversary, watch video
- See inside pictures of Arpita Khan Sharma’s anniversary party. Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Iulia Vantur were all present
Another insider confirmed the news to IANS, saying: “It was nothing major. He is on a promotion spree for his film and has been shooting for the same back to back. So, the hectic schedule took a toll on his body. He was advised a two-hour break.”
Salman is on his toes as he is visiting several TV shows’ sets like singing reality TV show “Indian Idol Junior” and “Yeh Hai Mohabbatein”.