Actress Bhagyashree, who gave romance a new meaning with superstar Salman Khan in their 1989 film ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, is all praise for her co-star.
Bhagyashree even said that the 48-year-old actor looks more handsome now.
“He is looking incredibly good right now. He is really looking so handsome. My kids have seen the film and they are proud of their mother’s achievements. They (kids) are fan of him,” Bhagyashree, 45, told reporters here.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, directed by Sooraj Barjatya had become a blockbuster of the decade.
Though Salman and Bhagyashree never worked again but they kept in touch with each other.
“We were in touch with each other on and off. Sociallywe used to meet once in a while but not on a regular basis,” she said.
Salman, who is known to give break to newcomers in films, is likely to launch Bhagyashree’s son Abhimanyu in Bollywood.
However, the actress refused to comment on it saying, “I would not like to say on this.”
Bhagyashree is looking forward to her upcoming TV show ‘Laut Aao Trisha’, which will go on air from July 21 on Life OK channel.