Actress Bhagyashree, who gave romance a new meaning with superstar Salman Khan in their 1989 film ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’, is all praise for her co-star.
Bhagyashree even said that the 48-year-old actor looks more handsome now.
“He is looking incredibly good right now. He is really looking so handsome. My kids have seen the film and they are proud of their mother’s achievements. They (kids) are fan of him,” Bhagyashree, 45, told reporters here.
‘Maine Pyar Kiya’, directed by Sooraj Barjatya had become a blockbuster of the decade.
Though Salman and Bhagyashree never worked again but they kept in touch with each other.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We were in touch with each other on and off. Sociallywe used to meet once in a while but not on a regular basis,” she said.
Salman, who is known to give break to newcomers in films, is likely to launch Bhagyashree’s son Abhimanyu in Bollywood.
However, the actress refused to comment on it saying, “I would not like to say on this.”
Bhagyashree is looking forward to her upcoming TV show ‘Laut Aao Trisha’, which will go on air from July 21 on Life OK channel.