Actress Shraddha Kapoor says the first track – “Bezubaan phir se” – from her forthcoming film “ABCD 2” is special as it brings out the challenges and struggles of a dancer’s life with subtlety.
Shraddha tweeted on Thursday:
— ShraddhaVINNIEKapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) May 7, 2015
The daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor has delivered some smashing and energetic dance forms for the sequel to Remo D’Souza’s 2013 dance-based film “ABCD-AnyBody Can Dance”.
- Grateful that my songs have become huge hits: Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor hopes to impress Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy with her vocals
- All my films watched by dad Shakti Kapoor in Delhi are a hit: Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan to croon for 'ABCD 2'
- 'Bezubaan - phir se' turning out hit, composers ecstatic
- Watch 'ABCD 2' song 'Bezubaan Phir Se': Shraddha, Varun dance to perfection
In the video of the song, the cast of the film can be seen showing off their dance moves in an electrifying stage performance. “ABCD 2” is slated to release on June 19.