Actress Shraddha Kapoor says the first track – “Bezubaan phir se” – from her forthcoming film “ABCD 2” is special as it brings out the challenges and struggles of a dancer’s life with subtlety.
Shraddha tweeted on Thursday:
— ShraddhaVINNIEKapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) May 7, 2015
The daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor has delivered some smashing and energetic dance forms for the sequel to Remo D’Souza’s 2013 dance-based film “ABCD-AnyBody Can Dance”.
- Haseena Parkar actor Shraddha Kapoor: Challenge lies in improving my craft
- All my films watched by dad Shakti Kapoor in Delhi are a hit: Shraddha Kapoor
- Shraddha Kapoor and Varun Dhawan to croon for 'ABCD 2'
- 'Bezubaan - phir se' turning out hit, composers ecstatic
- Watch 'ABCD 2' song 'Bezubaan Phir Se': Shraddha, Varun dance to perfection
- 'ABCD 2' poster leak leaves Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor miffed
In the video of the song, the cast of the film can be seen showing off their dance moves in an electrifying stage performance. “ABCD 2” is slated to release on June 19.