In another case of innovative promotions, Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi will be seen selling the tickets of Salman Khan starrer ‘Kick’ at a suburban multiplex in Mumbai as a part of his upcoming film Raja Natwarlal’s promotions.
In fact, Emraan Hashmi plans to con people by pursuing them to buy the wrong tickets. Considering that Emraan Hashmi too has a strong fan base, the makers believe that when Emraan starts selling these tickets, chances are rare that people will doubt his intentions. But fans beware, the conman Emraan may just sell fake or invalid tickets to you.
However, this is not the first time that this mischievous Raja Natwarlal has caught the common man unaware. He was previously spotted in Marine Drive trying to con people with his antics.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
This film in question was initially titled ‘Shaatir’, owing to the intelligent heists that Emraan will be pulling off but later the makers decided to re-title it as Raja Natwarlal. The current title is inspired from the 1979 classic Mr. Natwarlal which had legendary star Amitabh Bachchan playing the role of a fraud who later takes it upon himself to avenge his family played by Amjad Khan.
Raja Natwarlal too is about a conman on a mission to seek revenge from the ones who wronged him and the film also marks the debut of Pakistani actress Humaima Malick. Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, the film also stars Paresh Rawal, Deepak Tijori and Kay Kay Menon and it is slated to release on August 29.