Akshay Kumar, a successful actor and filmmaker, is also a protective father. To ensure that his children have a normal life, he doesn’t expose them to the media.
Currently riding high on the success of “Holiday – A Soldier Is Never Off Duty”, Akshay Kumar is raising two children Aarav and Nitara with wife and actress Twinkle Khanna.
When asked if he deliberately keeps his children away from the limelight, he promptly said: “Yes.
“I think it is better to keep children away from being seen everywhere – in newspapers and all. I want to give them a normal childhood,” said Akshay Kumar.
What are the joys of watching your kids growing up? “It’s absolutely a delight, it’s the biggest joy for any father. Earlier, when I used to finish my shoot, I wasn’t really interested in going home. But after my kids were born, I wait to finish work so that I can rush home and spend time with them.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“I want to hear them calling me daddy, dad, dada. The happiness is something that I can never measure,” he said.