Actress Sunny Leone, who will be seen in a totally different avatar in Bobby Khan’s forthcoming film ‘Ek Paheli Leela’, said it was very challenging for her to transform herself into the character of Leela.
Sunny was present at the trailer launch of film here Friday when she was asked how challenging it was for her to get into the skin of the character.
She said: “It was a very challenging role. When I read the script I loved it. But the process of actually becoming Leela would take 2-3 hours. On the first day, I took 6 hours to finalise the look.”
- Sunny Leone on her Tamil film debut: I’m beyond excited to start shooting
- Sunny Leone’s Veeramadevi goes on floors in Chennai
- Sunny Leone: Love of my fans keeps me in Bollywood
- My competition is not with Sunny Leone: Jay Bhanushali
- Sunny Leone was only choice for Leela: Bobby Khan
- Sunny Leone’s Ek Paheli Leela is a reincarnation story
“I received a lot of support in the form of good people in my team. The dialogues for Leela were difficult as well. So learning all that was difficult. But I think when people watch it they will see all the hard work that was put into this role,” she added.
‘Ek Paheli Leela’ also stars Jay Bhanushali, Rajneesh Duggal and Rahul Dev in prominent roles.
Largely shot in Jodhpur, the film is slated to hit theatres April 10.