- Fukrey Returns song Ishq De Fanniyar: This track in the Pulkit Samrat and Priya Anand starrer is what Ambarsariya was in the first movie
- Watch Fukrey Returns song Mehbooba: Choocha, Hunny, Lali and Zafar celebrate as Bholi Punjaban is in jail
- Watch Fukrey Returns trailer: Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh are back with their Fukramania
It started with the Rs.100 crore club and has now reached the Rs.300 crore club and is always on the minds of actors, producers and directors but “Bangistan” actor Riteish Deshmukh said that they’re not expecting the film to even touch the lower mark.
Asked about the obsession, Riteish told IANS: “When you sign a film, you are aware what range the film can touch. If you do ‘Housefull’ and ‘Grand Masti’ and they collect Rs.100 crore, you can expect the next one to do similar business.
- Faster Fene teaser: Riteish Deshmukh's Marathi film makes a smashing entry
- Political background has made me wiser: Riteish Deshmukh
- Pulkit Samrat happy to find an elder brother in Riteish Deshmukh
- 'Bangistan' deserves a fair chance: Riteish Deshmukh
- 'Ek Villain' crosses Rs 100 crore mark, hat-trick for Riteish Deshmukh
- Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat in 'Bangistan'
“But when we do ‘Bangistan’, we’re not expecting the film to touch Rs.100 crore because for this film to be successful, it doesn’t need to reach that figure. Every film has a budget and a certain target audience in mind and the Rs. 100 crore mark is not necessary for every film to be successful.”
The film, directed by debutant Karan Anshuman, also stars Jacqueline Fernandez and is releasing on July 31.