- Riteish Deshmukh calls himself the only ‘bank chor’ who failed, Twitterati think it’s a dig at Nirav Modi-PNB fraud case
- Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza: Friendship, young love and the perfect marriage
- Genelia D’Souza’s beautiful proposal for Riteish Deshmukh on their wedding anniversary will melt your heart
As “Baahubali – The Beginning” and “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” continue to garner enormous response at the box office, actor Riteish Deshmukh says it’s the “right call by the producers” to postpone the release date of his forthcoming comedy “Bangistan” to August 7, as the film “should get a fair chance”.
“The fact is that ‘Baahubali’ and ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ are doing great business at the box office. I think it was the right call by the producers. A film should get a fair chance. If it is better for the film, then why not? I feel that by postponing the film by one week, probably we’ll have a better showcasing,” Riteish said at a promotional event to launch an exclusive food store for the film here.
- Baahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad writes India-Pakistan love story for Vishnu Manchu
- Salman Khan promotes Riteish Deshmukh, Pulkit Samrat starrer ‘Bangistan’
- Political background has made me wiser: Riteish Deshmukh
- Wanted good release space for “Bangistan”: Karan Anshuman
- Release of Riteish Deshmukh- Pulkit Samrat starrer ‘Bangistan’ postponed
- ‘Bangistan’ release stalled in Pakistan
While S.S. Rajamouli’s magnum opus “Baahubali – The Beginning” has already broken several records at the box office, Salman Khan’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” too collected Rs.197.77 crore in just eight days since its release on July 17 and is expected to cross the Rs.200 crore mark on Saturday.
Directed by Karan Anshuman, “Bangistan”, which was mostly shot in Poland and Ladakh, is about two suicide bombers, Hafeez Bin Ali Ishwarchand Sharma (Riteish) and Allah Rakha Khan Praveen Chaturvedi (Pulkit), who have been brainwashed into an explosive mission but eventually realise the death wish is futile exercise.