Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif’s forthcoming film ‘Bang Bang‘ seems to be on the right track. The movie’s action-packed teaser was viewed by over 2.3 million viewers within 24 hours of its release.
Unveiled Wednesday at 8 a.m., the teaser has so far received over 2,400,000 views on videosharing platform YouTube and the numbers are still on the rise.
Hrithik and Katrina, who shared a crackling chemistry in the hit film ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, have also been appreciated for their looks in the movie by star friends like Priyanka Chopra, Karan Johar, Abhishek Bachchan and Sonam Kapoor.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The teaser has a heavy dose of guns, explosions and death-defying action stunts.
Directed by Siddharth Anand, ‘Bang Bang’ is produced by Fox Star Studios and is being touted as the biggest action-romance of the year. It will hit the screens on Gandhi Jayanti, which falls on Oct 2.