Director Kabir Khan says he has tried to show the good values of helping each other on screen through “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”.
The Salman Khan-starrer movie shows how the people of Indian and Pakistan reunite for a good cause.
When asked if he had any personal experience in this regard, Kabir says, “No, you don’t require experience for this. It is about values that you grow up on, so we are showing those values on screen.”
In “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, Salman plays the role of Pawan, an Indian, who helps a mute Pakistani girl Munni reach her home.
Salman had tweeted that the Prime Ministers of India and Pakistan should watch “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 100 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- After Aamir Khan, Salman Khan set to debut in China with Bajrangi Bhaijaan
To this, Kabir says, “Children get lost and every child doesn’t get a Bajrangi in his or her life. So there has to be a sensibility towards these things.
“What we do is if terrorists do something or something is happening at government level, we put the responsibility on a person, which is not right. We should not transfer the issues or problems to people, as in that people suffer. If you meet Pakistanis in Dubai, London or the US. We are one then… they are loving, caring,” the director said.
Kabir feels that though social media is a good platform, there are people who abuse and that should stop.
The film, which has been getting good response from the audience since its release on July 17, has been shot primarily in Kashmir.
“Salman said he wanted to do cardio so we did trekking and went to the shoot. I have a love for finding locations… we try and get nice locations,” Kabir said.
Apart from Salman, “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” stars Kareena Kapoor Khan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui.