Kabir Khan’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, released on Friday, has left its audiences stunned and speechless, says its hero Salman Khan.
Asked by media persons what was the feedback he is been receiving for the film, Salman said that people were coming out with various expressions after the film. “No one says anything. And they have got a smile on their face. They have tears in their eyes. They wait in the theatre till the rolling titles are over and then they start coming out… mesmerized.”
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 100 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan gets an impressive opening in China, earns Rs 14.61 crore on day one
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
- We aren’t surprised with the success of Salman Khan’s Tiger Zinda Hai. Here’s why
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
“You guys have also waited outside the screening… have you seen anyone come out and say anything. So we’re going to keep them there for some more time, an hour or one and half hours and then you might get a reaction.
“We’re getting a reaction after a few hours and even the next day. (They say) what a film, what an amazing movie, positive film and that it’s actually an elevating experience watching the film,” said Salman.
Asked about the film, Salman’s father, noted writer Salim Khan said: “Excellent, there’s no doubt about the film..” About Salman’s acting, he said: “Not one of the best but the best.”
The film is Salman’s first full-fledged home production and also features Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshaali Malhotra in main roles.