Director Kabir Khan, Salman Khan’s sister Alvira Khan-Agnihotri, and BJP leader Shaina NC today met Maharashtra revenue minister Eknath Khadse to invite “the political class” to see ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, a cross-border human story.
Kabir has directed the film which stars Salman and Kareena Kapoor.
“The message is that communal violence can be resolved. They (producers) would like to donate money to farmers from the profits of the film,” Shaina NC told PTI after meeting Khadse at Vidhan Bhawan here.
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan earns Rs 150 crore in China in just 9 days
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 100 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan crosses Rs 50 crore mark in China
- Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan gets an impressive opening in China, earns Rs 14.61 crore on day one
- Will Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan break the record of Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar in China?
- Salman Khan starrer Bajrangi Bhaijaan to release in China this week
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had recently announced tax-free status for the film, after Kabir Khan met him and made a request.