Director Kabir Khan, Salman Khan’s sister Alvira Khan-Agnihotri, and BJP leader Shaina NC today met Maharashtra revenue minister Eknath Khadse to invite “the political class” to see ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, a cross-border human story.
Kabir has directed the film which stars Salman and Kareena Kapoor.
“The message is that communal violence can be resolved. They (producers) would like to donate money to farmers from the profits of the film,” Shaina NC told PTI after meeting Khadse at Vidhan Bhawan here.
- EXCLUSIVE | Kabir Khan on Tubelight failure: Hope it doesn't make Salman Khan wary of experimenting
- Salman Khan to launch brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with a love story, gives him some advice
- Tubelight director Kabir Khan: Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan don't look at box office collections
- Kabir Khan on Tubelight box office performance: I'm disappointed
- Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan', SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali' - a unique connection
- Indo-Pak backdrop makes films larger than life: Kabir Khan
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had recently announced tax-free status for the film, after Kabir Khan met him and made a request.