Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan’s next ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ is about a Brahmin girl and Muslim boy, but the former says that it has no correlation with her personal life.
“The film is going on floors in October. It’s a story of a Muslim guy and Brahmin girl. It’s got nothing do with my personal life, but it’s a beautiful human story,” Kareena, who is married to Saif Ali Khan, told IANS.
“I think it will be Salman’s career’s best film. It will have Salman in a completely different light altogether and it’s a very special film. It’s special because Salman is producing himself and I am honoured I am with him. I am lucky to work with all the Khans in all their home productions,” added Kareena who was last seen in damp squib ‘Gori Tere Pyaar Mein.’
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Kabir Khan will wield the megaphone for ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. To be made under Salman Khan Ventures, it will be released on Eid next year.