Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor have put on their dancing shoes for the new peppy number ‘Let’s talk about Love’ from their forthcoming film Baaghi. A rock n’ roll number, this one is surely going to become a party anthem soon.
The two actors are seen grooving on the tunes of this song a la Shammi Kapoor style. Shammi Kapoor, who was known as the ‘God of Dance’ has set a benchmark with his dance moves and we see these two young actors get into his shoes beautifully. (Read: Tiger Shroff, Shraddha Kapoor to put on their dancing shoes for ‘Baaghi’s second song)
Their chemistry was already the most talked about thing in the first song of the film, and now they have taken it a notch higher with this one. The two actors sure have dancing in their blood and we see that in their previous films Heropanti and ABCD 2 as well.
Shraddha Kapoor released the song on Twitter. She tweeted:
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Shraddha Kapoor (@ShraddhaKapoor) March 25, 2016
Rapper Raftaar and singer Neha Kakkar have lent their voices to this song.
Directed by Sabbir Khan, Baaghi will release on April 29.