Union Minister Shashi Tharoor’s wife Sunanda Pushkar’s sudden death has left Bollywood celebrities like Shabana Azmi and Sridevi shocked.
Sunanda, who was upset over an alleged extra-marital affair between her minister husband Shashi Tharoor and a Pakistani journalist, was found dead in a five-star hotel room.
“Shocked to hear news about Sunanda. Condolences to Shri. Shashi Tharoor & family of Sunanda Pushkar,” singer Asha Bhonsle tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Condoling the tragic passing of the entrepreneur, actress Shabana Azmi said, “Deeply saddened by Sunanda’s tragic passing away. She was warm, lively and very affectionate. Heartfelt condolences to the family.”
Actress Sridevi grieved Sunanda’s death and remembered her as an affectionate and vibrant personality. “Saddened by the unfortunate demise of a warm, affectionate, vibrant and good soul. RIP Sunanda Pushkar,” the ‘English Vinglish’ star said.
“Shocked to hear about Sunanda Pushkar… Seems like yesterday she was with us at all Kolkata Knight Riders matches in Kolkata. Cheering and cheerful,” said actress-entrepreneur Juhi Chawla.
Filmmaker Kunal Kohli said, “It’s disturbing what social media can lead through….We have to see what is going on in our society and where social media is taking us to.”
Actor-producer Anupam Kher said he is stunned to know about Sunanda Pushkar’s sudden death. “She was bright, forthright, loving & full of life. Really sad and tragic. Sunanda Pushkar lived life on her terms. She was larger than life. Had a great sense of humour. Shocking. Feel bad for her family and her son,” Kher said.
Lyricist Javed Akhtar said, “It is shocking that some one like Sunanda, full of zest for life, full of joy and happiness is no more. Deepest condolence to Shashiji.”
Author Shobhaa De, “I refuse to call her Sunanda Tharoor. Free at last! God bless her free spirited , beautiful soul.”