Ayushmann Khurrana’s astrologer father P Khurana is all set to make his debut on small screen with reality show ‘Welcome 2 – Baazi Mehman Nawaazi Ki’.
The second season of the unique reality show, adapted from British show ‘Come Dine With Me’, will explore the Delhi cuisine and culture this time.
Ayushmann’s father is one of the contestants on the Life OK’s show and in the coming weeks he will be seen bonding with other contestants over food, entertainment and hospitality.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
The contestants will mark each other on the basis of their three course meal and the entertainment factor.
With no host in the second season, the show will focus on the concept of common man and his tryst with the food.