“There’s a birth of a father again. Was proud to be the first one to get married in my batch of 99 of St John’s high school Chandigarh. I’m also the youngest father. It’s a feat to be a parent in your 20s. It’s overwhelming! O boy! It’s a baby girl!,” Ayushmann said.
“I learnt humility from my mother. Chivalry from my wife. Will become compassionate because of my daughter,” Ayushmann, who has flown down to Chandigarh, said in a statement.
‘Vicky Donor’ actor Ayushmann Khurrana and his wife Tahira welcomed a baby girl on Monday (April 21). Tahira gave birth to the child in their hometown Chandigarh on Monday morning.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor, who was last seen in Yash raj Films’ ‘Bewakoofiaan’ opposite Sonam Kapoor, already has an elder son Virajveer born in 2012.
‘Vicky Donor’ actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who has done films like ‘Nautanki Saala’ and has released various albums, married his long time girlfriend Tahira Kashyap in 2011.
Ayushmann will be next seen in ‘Bambai Fairytale’ and John Abraham’s ‘Hamara Bajaj’ and ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’. (With PTI inputs)