In an innovative way of marketing his film, actor Ayushmann Khurrana will be singing and dancing on a road tomorrow in south Mumbai.
Khurrana, who will be seen in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’ opposite Sonam Kapoor, will be doing a gig for a flash mob at Nariman point outside a popular restaurant, sources said.
While planning the activity, the team decided to have it around this area as it was in synchronisation with the content of the film, they said.
In ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, Ayushmann plays a person working in a corporate setup and someone who is removed from his job. Hence, the team thought to have the flash mob in a corporate area.
The film, produced by YRF, is set to release on March 14.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review