Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has been approached for Tigmanshu Dhulia’s ‘Milan Talkies’.
There is a buzz that Ayushmann, 29, has been signed for the film, to be produced by Ekta Kapoor, and it is expected to go on the floors in a few months.
“The talks are still on but nothing is finalised yet as to whether he will do the film or not,” sources close to the actor told PTI.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The film was earlier supposed to star Imran Khan but later Shahid Kapoor’s name cropped up due to the alleged differences between Imran and Ekta over the marketing of ‘Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara’. The rift widened so much that Imran was replaced by Shahid, who too declined the film.
Tigmanshu Dhulia is set to explore the complexities of a small town romance in ‘Milan Talkies’.