Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has denied reports that he is doing Akshay Kumar’s next production venture, tentatively titled ‘Mubarakan’.
There were reports that Akshay had roped in the 29-year-old VJ-turned-actor for his comic caper, which will be co-produced by Ashwini Yarde under their banner Hari Om Productions.
However, the ‘Vicky Donor’ star has issued a statement to clarify reports “There is no truth whatsoever to the news doing the rounds that Akshay Kumar ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana for his next production venture,” the statement read.
Ayushmann was last seen in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, a love story set in the time of recession, which had garnered a lukewarm response at the box-office.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review