Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has denied reports that he is doing Akshay Kumar’s next production venture, tentatively titled ‘Mubarakan’.
There were reports that Akshay had roped in the 29-year-old VJ-turned-actor for his comic caper, which will be co-produced by Ashwini Yarde under their banner Hari Om Productions.
However, the ‘Vicky Donor’ star has issued a statement to clarify reports “There is no truth whatsoever to the news doing the rounds that Akshay Kumar ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana for his next production venture,” the statement read.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Ayushmann was last seen in ‘Bewakoofiyaan’, a love story set in the time of recession, which had garnered a lukewarm response at the box-office.