Parineeti Chopra says her Meri Pyaari Bindu co-star Ayushmann Khurrana has become her “very close friend”. Talking about Ayushmann, Parineeti told IANS over the phone from Mumbai: “He is very sweet and has ended up being a very close friend of mine.”
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The Dum Laga Ke Haisha star had previously shared that Parineeti is a brilliant singer and should take up singing professionally. “He tells that to me every single day… whenever he hears me hum, he asks me ‘Why don’t you sing professionally?’ He is also an amazing singer. I have finally found a co-star in front of whom I can sing as much as I want. He does not stop me. In fact, he joins me,” she said.
“Yes, I am going to listen to him (Ayushmann) and sing professionally, starting with ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’. I am going to sing in the film,” she added. Directed by Akshay Roy, “Meri Pyaari Bindu” is produced by Maneesh Sharma under the Yash Raj Films banner.
Parineeti Chopra is also excited as well as nervous about sharing screen space with actor Irrfan Khan in Homi Adajania’s next film, Takadum. “I am very nervous, but I am very excited as well. He (Irrfan) is a global icon and he is known for his performances. To be able to stand with him on sets and act with him will be very exciting,” Parineeti said.
“I love this thing, when you have to work hard and there is an actor (referring to Irrfan ) who keeps you on your toes,” she said. The Shudh Desi Romance pair of Parineeti and Sushant Singh Rajput will be back on screen after three years with Takadum.